Tuesday 21 February 2012

Just a word of advice.....water..

Drink lots and lots and lots of "good" water. Do your research on how you wish to fulfil this. I chose to purchase a "gravity water filter system".   I picked up a Santevia system at my local health food store, Vital Planet. It has a ceramic pre-filter and a secondary 5 stage filter. It takes about 4 hours for the water to filter through. The final product tastes so pure and light.

Stay away from the plastic bottles that come in the 12 and 24 packs at the grocery store. They are bad, bad bad...BAD for you. In fact avoid all plastic packaging when ever you can.
I even went as far as to purchase a filter for my shower.  Few people think about the fact that flouride and the many other chemicals that are added to treat our water are absorbed more quickly into our skin during a shower than by drinking it!

Water...the nectar of the Gods. Chug-a-lug...

No comments:

Post a Comment